Novastar LED Display Controller – Black
MCTRL660 is a controller developed by NovaStar with a single-unit loading capacity of 1920×1200@60Hz. MCTRL600 utilizes UART to cascade and control multiple units. Suitable for a variety of applications, especially rental and fixed installations such as stage broadcasts, monitoring centers, sports arenas, and more.
True hot backup, No flickering, no blackout. One-button upload of settings and parameters
• 12bit/10bit HDMI input, DVI input
• HDMI.DVI loop output for cascading or monitoring
• HDCP Blue-ray directly input
• 8bit video source loading capacity of 1920×1200@60Hz.
• 12bit video source loading capacity of 1440×900@60Hz
• Support for custom resolutions: 3840 pixels of H resolution, 3840 pixels of V resolution
• Supports cascading for control of multiple units
Support for multiple signal formats: RGB, YCrCb4:2:2, YCrCb4:4:4
Certifications, CE, RoHS, FCC, UL, EAC
The MCTRL660 is an independent controller of NovaStar. The maximum loading capacity of a single controller is 1920×1200@60Hz. Multiple controllers can be cascaded via RS232 port for uniform control.
The MCTRL660 adopts an innovative architecture to implement smart screen configuration without using a computer, allowing a screen to be configured within 30 seconds. It also allows users to adjust screen brightness manually, which is faster and more convenient.
The MCTRL660 can be mainly used for the rental and fixed fields, such as concerts, live events, security monitoring centers, Olympic Games and various sports centers.